Thursday, April 7, 2011

Finally updating!

So..I never update this thing! It was partly because I seriously was never on the computer anymore. I got a kindle for valentines day, and that pretty much took up all my time. But, it was stolen...so obviously it wont be taking my time up anymore. Which brings me to how it was stolen, I went to Seattle, Washington to visit some family. My brother left for the Navy, so I went out and said goodbye to him. Someone broke into my car and stole, EVERYTHING the first night I was there. My laptop, kindle, ipod, sunglasses, lotion, coupons, trash, bills, registration etc etc...yes. Legitimately everything. I've never felt so violated. But, things happen. I really wasn't as upset about it as I thought I would be. Other than that escapade, Washington was a lot of fun. I don't have my camera, it's still in WA, so I only have the pictures I took off of my phone. So, I'll post those! Scott couldn't go because of work, so my little sister Tiffany came with me!


  My brother Brett and I at his goodbye party.


   At Deception Pass
   (I have a lot of pictures here on my camera..bummed I don't have it!)



    Tiff and I on the bridge.

 Deception Pass

 Chicks and Hens

                                                              
      Deception Pass bridge


   Rainforest Cafe before Brett shipped off!

I wish I had my pictures from my camera! There was a lot more on that, but I'll get it here soon. Tiff and I had a lot of fun, except the whole driving there part. It is only supposed to take 13 hours, but we got stuck in a snow storm so it added on a few more hours. We left at 2:30 pm from utah, and got to WA at 6:30 am. The way back was exactly the same, but worse. It took abotut 18 hours and we spun out and almost got into a very bad accident...the weather was bad the entire time!! This trip will definitely be remembered..

No comments:

Post a Comment