Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scott Scotty Scott.


10 reasons why I  LOVE my husband!

1. I always have fresh flowers in our apartment, and I'm not the one buying them!

2. He agreed to stay in a much more expensive apartment because of how much I liked it.

3. He offers to rub my back and feet when I come home from work.

4. He eats my food.

5. He understands a lot of things that a lot of other people would probably never get.  He accepts that my life is crazy but helps me through it.

6. He lets me travel!! And, plans imaginary trips with me. ( Soon to come true.)

7. He takes me to buy European chocolate when I am missing Europe.

8. He lets me cry when I need to, and doesn't say anything about it later.

9. He loves my family just as much as I do!!

10. He gave up and sacrificed a lot to marry me.

forget it.. I'm adding a few more.

11. He dances funny with me to weird music.

12. He goes to movies with me every week, if not more, because he knows how much I love them.

13. He doesn't judge me when I need change, he just helps me make it happen.

Scott and I are about to go on a great adventure together moving to Texas. It is just a summer, but we will have to depend on each other a lot. I am so lucky to have married someone who loves me no matter what. I can be cracking very stupid jokes, crying, being moody, making scary ugly faces at him hoping he'll laugh, or grumpy coming home at 6 am from work and he is always nice and pleasant to me and makes me feel loved.

I LOVE YOU SCOTT!!! I could write so much more! But, I'm going to go pick you up from work and go on a date with you!

See you later Blog world.

-Tori!

No comments:

Post a Comment