Friday, April 8, 2011

Favorites.

My friend Melissa tagged me in this post. It is a great way to get to know people, and I loved reading hers and getting to know a few more things about her. Now it's my turn!

1. Food – Chinese food, or just some good old fashioned fruit. 
2. Color – I'm loyal to pink.
3. Animal – Marshall..my puppy I miss/happy I gave away. (Small apt=not a good dog home.) My heart also belongs to pedals, our family cat.
4. Sports Team - I don't follow sports. But, when the U of U is playing, i'm definitely cheering for them.
5. Dessert – Gelato 
6. Artist/Singer/Band – Adele is amazing. 
7. Pair of Shoes – It depends on the season.
8. Outfit – Winter: Dress, tights, boots. Summer: Shorts, T-shirt.
9. Skinny Jeans – Not a big fan.
10. Brand – Juicy. Nordstrom, Nordstrom, Nordstrom.
11. Perfume – Viva La Juicy.
12. Accessory – My silver ring, that just got stolen out of my car. Bummer.
13. City – Seattle and San Diego
14. Hobby – Music and cooking.
15. Beauty Product – Aveeno face moisturizer. 
16. Snack-  Oranges, or beef jerky.
17. Holiday – Christmas and Halloween.
18. Movie – Pearl Harbor. Hangover. Lord of the Rings. Singing in the Rain. Disney. 
19. Song- I have too many favorites! But right now, I love Billy Currington- let me down easy. Or, Adele- Set fire to the rain or Someone like you.
20. Guilty Pleasure – IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment