Friday, February 11, 2011

Februray

Today I went to lunch with three of my greatest friends. We've all been close friends for a while now. It was Halee's birthday so we took her to Zupas for lunch. I haven't seen these girls in a while, so it was really good to see them and catch up! Living in Herriman is so great, but kinda hard because I don't get to see my family and friends as much. It is a good thing Scotts family/friends live up here. Plus, it's beautiful! Ever since I've been here in Utah, I've only lived in Utah County. Living in Salt Lake County has given me a different view of the mountains and they are beautiful.








I wasn't doing this blog around Christmas, so I didn't have a chance to talk about our first Christmas together. It was so great, as expected. We spent Christmas eve over at my moms house and had Jason's "Christmas eve hamburgers." He makes them every year. I had to work 12am-6am that night, so Scott just slept over at my mom's and picked me up in the morning. We went back over there and spent the morning with them, and opened our stockings. It was fun watching everyone open their Ipads and Mac Pros. Thats what everyone got for Christmas this year! We are an apple loving family....ha. Scott and I then drove back up to our apartment in Herriman, and exchanged our gifts to each other. Scott of course outdid himself and did such a better job than me! He got me a KEYBOARD!, Beatles collector glasses, hunger game poster/Beatles poster. My favorite Viva La Juicy perfume, and a whole make up kit. and other nick nacks. He proved himself a great gift giver. Later that night we ewnt over to his parents house and did our gift exchange there. We all drew names to give gifts, and I drew Ali's name. I stuffed a stocking for her with lots of fabric flowers for her hair that I made, some nail polish, make up etc etc things that 14 (I'm pretty sure) year old girls love. Heck, I still love stuff like that. Anyway, later that night, Scott and I went up to Sundance to the Foundry Grill and had a DELICIOUS dinner with each other. He had ribs, and I had chicken. But, anyone that has been to the Foundry Grill knows it isn't just "ribs" and "chicken." We are talking about gourmet food here. It was a perfect first Christmas! :) Can't wait for the first Valentines day! I got work off, which I rarely can do. But, my friend Melissa was nice enough to take the shift for me because her husband had to work. 




No comments:

Post a Comment