Friday, February 4, 2011

Such a great week..

Brett left on Wednesday. Sad. But, we had such a good week with him here. I'm still so mad that we can't find our camera because we did so many fun things, but it's okay. Next time for sure! We went laser tagging.....i lost. probably by about 200+ points. I swear it's because my gun was broken..........
We tried to go skiing again, but it was closed because of how cold it was. Brett wants to move out here because of how awesome Utah is. I don't blame him. I actually hope he does! It would be way fun with him out here. Scott and him went to nickle city while I was at work, and they brought me their prizes..haha. A nice back scratcher, some magnets, a toy gun, and a swedish fish. Gotta love them. We went and saw Green Hornet, which is good. Not as good as I thought, but it's pretty funny. We did something fun everyday, so I hope Brett enjoyed it as much and Scott and I did.

So, at my slow times at work I browse the internet, read, or find small things to do here at Stonehenge. Usually emptying patients trash or refilling their waters. To keep me awake and sane. Thats if I have a slow moment at work, and luckily tonight I do. I get off in two hours..woo! It's four AM. Then I have the fun 40 minute drive back. Today I get sleep until two, a good seven hours. Who knows what our Friday will bring to us, but it's usually fun.
I was browsing lds.org tonight, and came across a few talks and quotes that I really enjoyed...

"We cannot see the future with precision, but we can know what the Lord intends and what it will take for each of us to qualify personally to participate." -Henry B. Eyring

" He is your beloved Heavenly Father, who seeks your good, your happiness. He desires with all the love of a perfect and pure father that you reach your supernal destination...All you have to do is trust your Heavenly Father. Trust him enough to follow his plan." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf  http://lds.org/general-conference/2010/04/your-happily-ever-after?lang=eng

"Fear is the opposite of faith. We move forward, certain that the Lord will watch over us, particularly in the family." -Boyd K. Packer

Go read, "Your happily ever after" It is so good!! The link is above, after the Dieter F. Uchtdorf quote, from the talk.

It's time for me to go back to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment